BOBA

I want boba. (:

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Newbie (:

Hi fellow citizens who are reading this right now!
I just started today, October 27, 2010  at 5:19
My mom was bugging me to make a blog. (:
You see, I want to be a chef.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FOOD.  Although, I am a STICK as in skinny.
So I guess I'll be talking about you my experiences with food and uhh.. my homemade recipes (:
I need to start on my homework, but I don't wanna (:
OH! And I also like doing crafts.
I feel like a grandma making little cute things for her little grandchildren (:  HEY. IM NOT HAT OLD!
I go to Lexington Jr. High school as a 8th grader.
Born in L.A. but currently I don't live in L.A.
I'm not gonna put any private info. because of my fear of getting stalked (:
I've had the dream of becoming a chef ever since.. uhh 6th grade.
When my cousin from Korea came to visit us, and she told me she wanted to become a chef. (:
And she said, "Oh! You're so good at cooking"
And you know.. I said the usual.
Awh -blush- thanks. (: Seriously. I never realized that I loved cooking until up to that point with my cousin.
Before that I wanted to be lots of things.. scientist, artist, vet, and believe it or not i wanted to become a Albersons worker scanning the food.(When i was young of course.)
I still want to do it when I'm sixteen. (: ITS SO MUCH FUN.
Today, I'm not going to upload anything about cooking or crafts.
But someday I will.. someday I will (:
Thanks for reading. (:

L,O.V.E
Chef Elizabethhhhh  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment